Updated: February 2021
The terms “we,” “us,” and “our” refers to WHITEWATER GLOBAL HOLDINGS, LLC. The terms “user,” “you,” and “your” refer to site visitors, customers, and any other users of the site.
The term “personal information” is defined as information that you voluntarily provide to us that personally identifies you, your company and/or your contact information, such as your name, phone number, and email address.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Product Orders. We collect a variety of personal information with each product order. This includes:
- Your name, address, email address, phone number and other personal information. This information is shared with our e-commerce software providers to ensure completion of your order. We use your email to communicate with you about your order and to manage our customer relationship with you. When you place an order you may be added to our mailing list from which you can unsubscribe at any time using the unsubscribe link in each email or by contacting us at INFO@BLOODRUNTACKLE.COM.
- Your payment information. We collect payment information for each order but we do not store payment information on WHITEWATER GLOBAL HOLDINGS, LLC. servers. Your payment information is securely communicated to and processed via our e-commerce software providers.
All personal information collected for an order is used for the fulfillment of that order and to manage our customer relationship with you.
Blog Interaction. We only collect the personal information you voluntarily provide to us which may include:
- Your email address in order to subscribe to our mailing list;
- Your name, email address, website in order to post a comment on our blog; and your social media profiles in order to share an article from our blog on social media via a third party provider;
- Your full name, email address and message in order to contact us via our contact form.
Activity. We may record information relating to your use of the Site, such as the searches you undertake, the pages you view, your browser type, IP address, requested URL, referring URL, and timestamp information. We use this type of information to administer the Site and provide the highest possible level of service to you. We also use this information in the aggregate to perform statistical analyses of user behavior and characteristics in order to measure interest in and use of the various areas of the Site.
Cookies. We may send cookies to your computer in order to uniquely identify your browser and improve the quality of our service. The term “cookies” refers to small pieces of information that a website sends to your computer’s hard drive while you are viewing the Site. We may use both session cookies (which expire once you close your browser) and persistent cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them). You have the ability to accept or decline cookies using your web browser settings. If you choose to disable cookies, some areas of the Site may not work properly or at all. BLOODRUNTACKLE.COM does not respond to Do Not Track signals from your browser.
HOW YOUR INFORMATION IS USED
The information you provide is used to process transactions, send periodic emails, and improve the service we provide. The information is used to automatically personalize your experience with our email communications and our website. We do share your information with trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business and servicing clients and visitors. These trusted third parties agree to keep this information confidential. Your personal information will never be shared with unrelated third parties.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
We maintain security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, misuse, or disclosure. However, no exchange of data over the Internet can be guaranteed as 100% secure. While we make every effort to protect your personal information shared with us through our Site, you acknowledge that the personal information you voluntarily share with us through our Sites could be accessed or tampered with by a third party. You agree that we are not responsible for any intercepted information shared through our Site without our knowledge and permission. Additionally, you release us from any and all claims arising out of or related to the use of such intercepted information in any unauthorized manner.
UPDATING YOUR INFORMATION
If you opt-in to our mailing list, the option to unsubscribe will be included in every email. You may also access and correct your personal information and privacy preferences by contacting us via email at INFO@BLOODRUNTACKLE.COM.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you; provision of such information will be subject to the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity.
You may instruct us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes.
In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY